Success Continues After Graduation
The strong and supportive relationships we build with our IT-Ready Technical Support students don’t end upon their graduation and employment. Our alumni continue to network for professional growth and development – and can “pay it forward” and help other deserving individuals.
Creating IT Futures also offer tips to our graduates on how to land IT jobs and move their way up the tech career ladder. Check out our tech tips videos.
CompTIA’s Future Leaders Community welcomes our graduates to the tech industry and has developed a guide to help you not only launch a successful career in tech, but to grow and thrive in it. The content has been curated to help you build your personal brand and becoming a valuable team player. Download the graduation toolkit.
Pay It Forward
We strongly encourage our alumni to “pay it forward.” Someone cared enough to give you a new career opportunity. Will you help someone else experience the possibilities of an IT career? There are several ways you can volunteer:
- Post a testimonial about IT-Ready at GreatNonProfits.org.
- Vote for Creating IT Futures Foundation on Charity Navigator so that we can be rated for our charitable work in the tech industry.
- Speak to an IT-Ready Technical Support class about your experience.
- Help with a networking or fundraising event.
- Mentor an IT-Ready student.
- Help spread the word: refer potential students to IT-Ready and tell your employer who may be looking to fill an IT position about IT-Ready graduates.
And, of course, financial contributions used to offset the cost of the IT-Ready classroom experience always are welcome. Your donation can help someone else in need to succeed in IT.
Contact Kathleen Mrazek to give back or volunteer.