Become an Apprentice
If you can answer "yes" to the following questions, you should consider applying for the IT-Ready Apprentice Program:
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you a U.S. Citizen or legal immigrant?
- Are you located in Cincinnati or Minneapolis / St. Paul — the first of our target locations?
- Can you demonstrate financial need?
- Are you a high school graduate or have a GED?
- Do you have access to a computer with Internet connection?
- Are you able to commit to an unpaid eight-week training, followed by a six-month paid apprenticeship with an employer?
to get started.
Download the Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
New to information technology (IT)? Download Pathways
, your guide to IT careers.