Cell Phone Donations
Proceeds from the collection and sale of deactivated cell phones help to fund the Foundation's mission to help at-risk individuals and populations underrepresented in IT prepare for, secure and be successful in IT careers.
All personal data is securely erased from donated devices. ReCellular is committed to recycling all electronic waste to contribute to a cleaner, healthier environment. ReCellular has a strict “zero landfill” policy: cell phones that cannot be reused will be safely recycled.
For more information on this and other ReCellular programs, visit: www.recellular.com
Mailing your used cell phones, iPhones, iPods and MP3s is easy − postage is FREE or drop at our collection site:
3500 Lacey Rd, Main Lobby
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Chargers and accessories are accepted but not required. How to Donate Your Phone:
1. Deactivate your phone service and turn off the phone.
2. Keep battery attached to phone. If battery is not attached to phone, place tape over terminal ends. (Maximum of 3 batteries per envelope, please.)
3. Place phone(s) in the smallest possible box or envelope.
4. Print the Prepaid Mailing Label
and tape it to the package.
5. Seal package and place in the mail.
For more information please call: (630) 678-8406.